Friday, November 7, 2008

yaumul jumaah of november


assalamulaikum and ahlan wassahlan to the viewers..there's nothing interesthing happen in my today...just moveforward my life as usual.unluckly i'm late to join breakfast with my parent this morning..because i woke up at 10..but they caw at 6...you get that mirulll...as ussual weekend they went to mamak stall eating mamak secret recipe....rotin canai..dhoti..and others..


but ah-ha i had my cucur badak which it only left 6 cucurs...i ate them all hungrily....i waited the time till noon..waiting my favourate forum tv show..usrah which the hosting by honourable dato fatimah az-zahra...i liked the way she explain the meaning of surah clearly..today she lectured about surah ad-dukhan..thanks to Allah for me easily to understand the meaning..that's make me really interested in quran tafsir...can't wait to fly to arab saudi to know better about it..insyaalah one day..hope Allah make my wish come true to be film produce ulul-albab..


after performing jumaat prayer at panji mosque..later we had family lucnch together...this afternoon my mum make her 2nd laksa soup..quite finnito..like my dad said..if she put more sambal..cili api..aku make the laksa soup more thinker..fuhh the taste definitely out of this worl..guarantee ma...hope mum can make it better...insyaalah..


at 2 p.m my siblings and i watching kalis peluru(pure's love) it's malay story startting by catriona ross and adi putra..i like it very much..then straght to TAUBAT drama..i'ts about religion drama..


at night...i fell so mad because my dad ask me to set up the ping-pong table...you know set up this thing at the narrow...what the $#$#...i think thats all...see you tomorrow...

3 comments:

Mohd Eqwan Bin Mohd Roslan said...

Haha harap-harap ado sengoti filem ulul albab nanti...jangan lupe ajok aku sebagai pembantu mu

Mohd Eqwan Bin Mohd Roslan said...

Haha harap-harap ado sengoti filem ulul albab nanti...jangan lupe ajok aku sebagai pembantu mu

Mohd Eqwan Bin Mohd Roslan said...

alhamdulillah enta ber minat tentang islam...hehe

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy